Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ask me! Chef Damo

Hello! fellow culinarians! I am happy to finally have the blog site everyone has been prompting me to for quite some time. Here I Will Attempt To Answer All Your Culinary Questions. What does "Bromate" mean? What is The best flour to make ravioli? Why Sift? Where did the name "hush puppy" come from? exactly what piece of meat is the london broil? How do I make souffle for 300 seat restaurant? If you find yourself in a cunundrum either in your home kitchen or on a restaurant line, just ask me! Chef Damo

3 comments:

  1. Well Hello!
    I am so excited that you have your blog up and running!
    Soooo What is Bromate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your favortie blog is now:

    antigonumcajan.evenngpost.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Damaris :) It's your favorite polak from Rafferty's. Believe or not, I am since last year a real estate agent....so what's the best flour for raviolis?

    ReplyDelete